The TOUGH series controllers are designed to provide complete control, protection, AC volts metering, and engine instrumentation for both standard and electronic engines.
The module is easily configured using either the front panel buttons or our PC configurator software.
TOUGH series controllers are ideally suited for severe duty applications where reliability is critical such as mobile and stationary generators.
The unit will display the following:
- Oil Pressure
- Engine Temperature
- Fuel Level
- AC volts and frequency.
- Battery Voltage
The Tough series offers:
- SAE J1939 CANbus Protocol
- Exerciser Clock (TG models only)
- 100 Event Failure Log
- RPM via J1939, Magnetic pick-up, or Generator in all models
- Conformally coated for protection against moisture and contaminants
- Optional gasket for water ingress protection to IP65
- Autostart on Low Battery function
- Free PC Configurator Software
- Fast and rugged installation clips
- Passcode protected
- Automatic shutdowns and warnings
- Overspeed protection
- Manual and remote start
- Pre-heat and many configurable timers
- Accepts common senders (VDO, Datcon, Murphy, and more)
- Custom senders configurable with PC software
- 5-Year Warranty
- Snap on relay module that eliminates the need for salve relays.
Here's what comes in the box:
- TG350-MP-CAN-G GENERATOR CONTROLLER
- RP-100 SNAP ON RELAY MODULE (pictured above) WITH THREE RELAYS
- DWG1475 MAIN I/O WIRING HARNESS
- DWG1479 THREE PHASE AC WIRING HARNESS
- ACC0084 USB CABLE